DIY > PATTERN UP YOUR DENIM SHORTS
1) Denim shorts
2) Old t-shirts
3) Thread (matching the t-shirt)
1) Cut out a strip of patterned fabric approximatelly 6-7cm.
2) I normally wear my shorts folded twice. Fold them once for sewing the decorative fabric.
3) Sew the fabric to your shorts , slightly higher than the edge.
4) Fold the bottom of the shorts once.
You can hand sew it as the stiches will be hidden after folding.
5) Cut out a square.
6) Fold the edges of the fabric.
7) Sew the top and the sides of the fabric to the pocket and hide the extensive bottom fabric inside the pocket.